The lecture that was never intended for you and I . . . it was for 3 children whose father created a legacy in his last months of life.
- Anything is possible, and we should never lose that spirit.
- When you’re doing a bad job and no one points it out to you, THAT’S when they’ve given up on you.
- Brick walls are there for a reason; they’re there to let us prove how badly we want things.
- Your sense of fun and wonder should never go away.
- Letting your child express their creativity is more important than the pristine nature of the walls.
- The importance of people versus things. It’s just a THING.
- You better decide early on if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
- A good apology has 3 parts: I’m sorry. It was my fault. How do I make it right?
- No one is pure evil. If you wait long enough, everyone will show you a good side.
- You can chose to take your finite time, energy and effort and you can spend it complaining or you can spend it playing the game harder.
Randy Pausch, I am grateful for his legacy!